Iota Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addressing a few important points. Read please Pixel

Latest topics
» Saturday Build
by EPICDUCKS Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:32 am

» Wtf happened to this server?
by gabnet13 Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:42 am

» Glenn is mexican
by gabnet13 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:17 pm

» Donation Perks (Updated July/14)
by UnrealCorpse Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:36 pm

» Iota go home, you're drunk
by FinesseCrafter Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:11 pm

» Server official start, addressing a few points.
by FinesseCrafter Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:45 pm

» Castle project
by gabnet13 Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:31 am

» My YouTube channel!!
by magicdinosaur2 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:48 am

» My gang!!!
by FinesseCrafter Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 am

Addressing a few important points. Read please

3 posters

Go down

Addressing a few important points. Read please Empty Addressing a few important points. Read please

Post by UnrealCorpse Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:35 am

I'm just updating you all, as recently I have no been very active.

My inactivity:

Exams. I have about 1.5 months until my last exams before I go to college. This means I have almost 0 time for Iota. After my GCSEs are done I will have about 3 months of doing nothing before I go to college. This means you will have me all that you want, and I will have no excuse not to help (apart from having a life).

Promoting Iota:
I have been told that I need to advertise the server. So far I only have 1 link where you can vote at (type /vote ingame). I plan to register more over different sites, but I haven't had the time. As to PAID advertising, I cannot afford it. Right now I am running the server on MillsTheGreat's VIP4 donation (thanks again mills). If I can get a steady income, ie a job, then I can advertise and upgrade the servers RAM (or if I get another donation).

Updates:
I am thinking of making a VIP5 rank. This will include WE and GMC.
No other new updates (see point 1).

IMPORTANT:
I pay for this server. This does not mean I want to fix every small problem that arises. I may or may not WE something for you, but other than that, I do not help out ingame. If you have an ingame issue, contact a mod or operator. However, if you wish to donate, have a suggestion that isn't to do with building, have an important issue, or anything to do with the forum, hosting, or plugins, contact me. I do not want to be contacted about removing portals, for example.
Basically, use common sense. If you think I would want to know, please do PM me on skype. Otherwise, ask another member of staff.

Cheers for reading! Please DO contact me if it isnt an ingame issue that another member of staff can't fix.

UnrealCorpse
Admin

https://iota.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Addressing a few important points. Read please Empty Re: Addressing a few important points. Read please

Post by poenster Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:41 am

Hey, james thanks for sharing this information. i'm planning to a donation soon ( i'm broke now) good luck with your exams. i'll come up with some promotional idea's .

poenster
User

Back to top Go down

Addressing a few important points. Read please Empty Re: Addressing a few important points. Read please

Post by UnrealCorpse Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:43 am

Please do, thanks Mark.
Oh, and that contacting me thing does not apply for staff. If you are staff and need to message me, go ahead.

UnrealCorpse
Admin

https://iota.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MyExIsPregnant Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 am

UnrealCorpse wrote:I'm just updating you all, as recently I have no been very active.

My inactivity:

Exams. I have about 1.5 months until my last exams before I go to college. This means I have almost 0 time for Iota. After my GCSEs are done I will have about 3 months of doing nothing before I go to college. This means you will have me all that you want, and I will have no excuse not to help (apart from having a life).

This + absence of a laptop that can run MC is my reason for absence, but you'll start to see more of me on the server now though.

MyExIsPregnant
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down